Experience snow and fun all year round
This unique glacier paradise offers snow and ice even in summer! The highest glacier excursion in the Lake Lucerne region is conveniently located, just a short distance from Lucerne. The highlights of the trip has to be riding on the world’s first revolving cable car; a visit to the Titlis Glacier Cave with all its secrets; an «Ice Flyer» chairlift trip over open glacier crevasses; the breathtaking panorama, as well as the unique Titlis Glacier Park, where you can try out various snowtoys for sliding downhill, such as balancers, snow-scoots, snow tubes etc. If you like scenic beauty combined with lots of fun, then a Titlis trip will be just right for you!
- Travel on the 3 cable cars Engelberg-Trübsee-Stand-Titlis and back down (incl. Rotair ride on the world’s first revolving cable car)
- Return trip on the «Ice Flyer» (glacier chairlift at 3000 m)
- Unlimited use of the different snow toys in the Titlis Glacier Park. Note: The park operates daily from May to October snow and weather conditions permitting
- Visit to the Titlis Glacier Cave (for free)
- The voucher is valid for Engelberg-Titlis (not Engelberg-Brunni)
- Ticket is valid for 1 day only
|Swiss Pass (incl. Swiss Flexi Pass):||GBP 39.00|
|Swiss Card / Swiss Half Fare Card:||GBP 39.00|
|Children 6- under 16 without STS Family Card:||GBP 35.00|
* Subject to change
- Titlis Glacier Park - a unique rollick on snow tubes (inner tubes for the snow) or on any of a variety of fun and unusual sledge designed to whisk you down the snow-covered slopes - an unforgettable experience!
- Titlis Rotair - the world’s first revolving cable car!
- «Ice Flyer» chairlift - float safely over the glacier crevasses with the glacier chairlift to the Titlis Glacier Park
- Enjoy a unique panorama from the sun terrace, the wind protected Toporama or the so called «South Face Window»
- Titlis Glacier Cave - gaze at the glacier from inside - even touch it! NEW: The sound and light installation illustrates the four seasons of the glacier
- Romantic horse carriage ride around Lake Trübsee at a leisurely pace
- Mountain flower trails at Trübsee (3 km) and Gerschnialp (2 km)
Good to know
- Open daily, except during maintenance from 05.-16. November 2012
- Continuous service from 08.30 hours to 16.50 hours
- Exciting downhill ride with a «Trotti Bike» from Gerschnialp to Engelberg
- Wander to your hearts content on countless, well-sign posted hiking trails
- Snowboarding even in summer in the Titlis Freestyle Park with kickers and rails (open according to snow and weather conditions)
- Exchanging vouchers: At the cash desk of the valley station Titlis Rotair
- Children: Under 6 years and children holding a Swiss Family Card do not require a ticket.