Stanserhorn - mountain peaks form a guard of honour
The special mountain experience starts as soon as you join the nostalgic railway in Stans. This oldtimer railway and the cable car take you up to the Rondorama® revolving restaurant, 1,900 metres above sea level, where you can enjoy the wonderful view over 100 km of the Alps and 10 Swiss lakes. Get to know more about the geology and flora of the Stanserhorn with a walk around the peak or on one of the well laid out hiking trails.
New since 2012: The world first open-top cable car 'CarbriO' will take you upt ot 1,900 metres.
- 1 day excursion. Travel by funicular railway and cable car from Stans to Stanserhorn and back down
|Swiss Pass (incl. Swiss Flexi Pass):||GBP 26.00|
|Swiss Card / Swiss Half Fare Card:||GBP 26.00|
|Children 6- under 16 without STS Family Card:||GBP 13.00|
* Subject to change
- The only revolving restaurant in the Lucerne region
- Trip on the over 115-year old Oldtimer funicular railway
- Walk around the peak on a well made path (approx. 30 minutes)
- Marmot Park
- The world first open-top cable car
Good to know
- Planned operation from 12.04.-18.11.2014
- The funicular railway and the cable car run from 08.15-17.15 hours every 30 minutes
- The Stanserhorn is wheelchair-accessible
- Every Friday there is the popular Candle Light Dinner
- Children: Under 6 years and children holding a Swiss Family Card do not require a ticket.